Terms & Conditions
Article 1 (Scope of Agreement)
This agreement prescribes the use of https://highsake.com (hereinafter referred to as “The Service”), an online shopping website operated/provided by Mirabliss Corporation (hereinafter referred to as “The Company”).
Article 2 (Customers and Members)
“Customers” in this Agreement shall include those who agree to the Agreement, and browse, search, or use The Service, including the “Members”.
Customers are to use The Service based on their agreement with The Service, and by using The Service they are recognized as having validly agreed to the Agreement.
Article 3 (Member Registration)
Customers who wish to be registered as a member become eligible after the completion of the member registration prescribed by The Company. The member registration process must be completed by the person who wants to join the membership, and no registration by any third party is accepted.
The Company may reject registration if it falls under any of the following:
(1) A potential member’s past membership was cancelled due to a violation against this Agreement.
(2) The requested details of a membership registration contain false information.
(3) A potential member has had any delinquency concerning The Service of late payment of fees, rejection/unavailability of receiving items for a long period of time, or rejection of returning/replacing an item for no fair reason.
(4) The Company rationally determines the registration approval from the provision/management perspective of The Service is inappropriate besides the above mentioned.
In the case of any changes occurring to the registered information, a member shall follow the method prescribed by The Company and modify the details in a prompt manner. The Company is not liable for any damages caused to a member due to his/her failure to update the membership registration in a timely manner.
Article 4 (Member ID and Password Management)
The member shall be responsible for strictly managing/storing his/her member ID/password, and they shall not be transferred/lent to any third parties. Also, one’s intention indicated to The Company with a member’s ID/password shall be regarded as a valid intention of the member under the said ID/password.
Pertaining to damages caused by inappropriate management of a member’s ID/password, faulty usage, or a third party’s usage without permission, the member shall handle them at their own risk.
Article 5 (Termination of Use, Cancellation of Membership Registration)
The Company may terminate the use of The Service or cancel the membership registration if a member is judged to fall under any of the following:
(1) Laws and regulations of the Agreement are violated.
(2) There was any dishonest act or default on financial obligations for using The Service in the past.
(3) The registered contents contain false information.
(4) There are any other inappropriate reasons as a member.
Article 6 (Withdrawal)
If a member wishes to withdraw, the member must complete the prescribed withdrawal process by accessing the “My Account” page of The Service.
Article 7 (Purchase of Item)
Upon purchase of an item, Customers fill out the prescribed items required for placing an order, then click the order button to complete the application.
In the case of a dishonest act or inappropriate act against the use of The Service, The Company may cancel, terminate, or take other necessary actions concerning the contract of sale.
Upon completed purchase of goods (“purchased goods”) provided by The Service, please follow your country’s law and purchase at your own risk.
If The Service is in use, it shall mean a Customer agrees to the stipulations of The Service, especially that the Customer must be over the legal drinking age. Please refrain from using The Service if you disagree with the stipulations of The Service, or if you are not over the legal drinking age.
Article 8 (Payment)
The selling price is shown per item.
The selling price includes all costs from the Japan side and includes shipping.
The payment method is credit card, Paypal or Alipay, chosen by the Customer on the checkout page.
Payment is required upon completion of an order process.
The payment period may vary depending on the closing day or the contract details of the credit card in use. For more details, please contact the credit card company of your payment.
Article 9 (Import Rules and costs)
The Company accepts responsibility until purchased goods are dispatched from Japan territory.
Items after the purchased goods are dispatched from Japan territory are the Customer responsibility.
Other costs including but not limited to:
Import Duty (if needed)
Excise Duty (if needed)
VAT (if needed)
Customs clearance fee (if needed)
are not included in the price and are payable by the Customer. Forthwith, if there is the case that any and all costs associated with the import of the purchased goods in the destination country are imposed, they are not the responsibility of The Company; it is the Customers responsibility to make payment. Please pay directly to the delivery company or customs. It should be noted that the policy on fees vary depending on the country.
We thank you for your order and trust Customers fully examine and understand costs and country laws before ordering. In the event a Customer refuses to pay any and all costs associated with the import, or import is refused due to the Customer not legally being able to import the purchased goods; fees for return shipping or disposal will be charged to the Customer and an additional 10,00 yen handling fee.
Article 10 (Cancellation, Return, Refunds, and Replacement)
After the completion of an order process, even though it maybe before the completion of payment, no cancellations can be accepted.
Return/replacement of an item after order completion is accepted only if a wrong item was shipped, or if a stain or damage was proved to be found on an item. We understand from our freight partners should breakages occur. Refunds based on refused goods by import regulations and controls can not be refunded. Please contact “email@example.com” within eight days from the delivery date of the item. They will inform you how to return/replace your order. If a replaceable item is out of stock, a refund will be made.
Article 11 (Customers’ Liability)
The Customers shall be responsible for any actions and results through the use of The Service.
Article 12 (Prohibitions)
The Customers shall not undertake any action set forth in each of the following items. In the event such actions cause any damage against The Company or a third party, the Customers shall be liable for indemnifying it.
(1) Misappropriation of member ID and password
(2) Transferring or lending of member ID and password
(3) Membership registration is made with false information
(4) Defacing information by accessing The Company’s webpage, interference with The Service operation by transmitting harmful computer programs to The Company’s webpage, and other actions which may disrupt The Service
(5) Acts amounting to infringement of trademarks, copyright, privacy and other rights belong to other Customers, third parties, or The Company; acts amounting to inconvenience, disadvantage or damage against other Customers, a third party, or The Company; or acts which are likely to cause them
(6) Performing a threat to public order and morality, or infringement of the law
(7) Other acts The Company rationally determines as inappropriate, such as infringement of the Agreement, damage to credit, etc.
Article 13 (The Company’s Exemptions)
This Service is what The Company offers “as-is” and “within the available limit”, and The Company does not explicitly or implicitly warrant The Service conforming to the Customer’s particular purposes, expected functions/commercial value/usability/accuracy, etc.
Except for causes attributable to The Company, The Company shall not be liable for any damage arising to the Customers due to The Service.
The Company may modify The Service at its sole discretion without prior notice, and The Company shall not be liable to the extent recognized by law if any damage arises to the Customers from this.
Pertaining to the damage of an item sold through The Service due to a defect, The Company shall handle it pursuant to the provision of Article 10 of the Agreement, however, they shall not be liable to other obligations to the extent recognized by law.
In the case of an unknown shipping destination, The Company shall be exempted from the responsibility of shipping the merchandise to the ship-to address specified during the application or reaching the registered contact address.
Article 14 (Suspension and Termination of The Service)
The Company may terminate/suspend a part or all of The Service without prior notice to the Customers if a situation falls under any of the following. And The Company shall not be liable to the extent recognized by law if any damage arises to the Customers from this.
(1) The Service’s system maintenance is performed
(2) The Service’s system delivery becomes difficult
(3) Delivery of The Service becomes difficult due to natural disasters such as fire, earthquake, power failure, as well as other acts of God
(4) If The Company determines continuing delivery of The Service is difficult due to compelling reasons
Article 15 (Handling of Personal Information)
Purposes of the use of personal information
For the following purposes The Company uses the name, address, phone number, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, occupation, purchase history, and personal information obtained from a member via The Service.
1) Member management
2) Notification of matters required for The Service delivery
3) Implementing promotions/prize offers and questionnaires
4) Information of The Company’s and a third party’s merchandise, related services’ advertisement and sales
5) Providing information such as the mail magazine
6) Packing/Shipping of merchandise
7) Credit control, credit management, billing calculation, request for fee payment
8) Distribution of points and services such as coupons (hereinafter referred to as “Points”)
9) Listing information posted by Customers
10) Handling various Customers inquiries
11) Investigation/analysis of marketing data, new service development
12) Exercise of rights and performance of obligations based on contracts or laws.
Also, information obtained from the Customers may be processed as unidentifiable data and provided to a third party.
Appropriate management of personal information
The personal information obtained shall be maintained accurately and up to date, and necessary and appropriate actions shall be taken in order to prevent and correct leakage, ruination, or defamation of personal information, and to safely manage other personal information.
Disclosure of personal information to a third party
The Company shall not disclose/provide personal information except for the following if:
(1) The owner of such information agrees
(2) Provision of information to a third party is granted under the Personal Information Protection Law
Joint use of personal information
Personal information obtained may be jointly used with our group companies.
(1) Items of personal data to be jointly used
Name, address, phone number, date of birth, sex, e-mail address, occupation, purchase history, information obtained from a member via The Service.
(2) Scope of joint usage
Mirabliss Corporation and its group companies
(3) Purpose of the Joint Purpose
(i) For the purpose of personal information usage set out in 3 above.
(ii) Management of the group companies by Mirabliss Corporation
(iii) Joint Responsible Party
In order to carry on business such as providing items and services to its Customers, The Company may provide a part of the personal information to external consignees. In such cases, the consignee will conduct a strict investigation, conclude the nondisclosure agreement, and perform the appropriate supervision.
Inquiry, Modification, or Deletion of Personal Information
The Company will accept requests for the suspension of usage and the suspension of provision to a third party in the event where a correction needs to be made to the contents of the personal information disclosure, notification of the purpose of usage, and applicable personal information for disclosure.
6150002 Kyoto City, Ukyo-ku, Saiin Higashi, Imada Cho 34, House Izawa 2d
Reception Counter of Complaints/Inquiries
Please contact us at the following counters for complaints/inquiries about personal information handling:
6150002 Kyoto City, Ukyo-ku, Saiin Higashi, Imada Cho 34, House Izawa 2d
The Company will not bear any responsibility whatsoever concerning the personal information provided by Customers that is handled by a third party’s website linked from The Service. Please refer to the Agreement regarding the handling of personal information at the respective link destinations.
Cookies may be used on The Service. This function could be set as invalid with your browser setting changed, however some of functions provided by The Service may become unavailable.
Article 16 (Copyright)
The copyright of the entire productions (images, sound files, compositions, etc.) listed on The Service shall belong to The Company or the rights holder of the said productions. The Customers shall not use or reproduce these productions without permission.
Article 17 (Transfer of Contractual Status)
Without The Company prior written agreement, Customers cannot transfer, relocate, collateralize, or dispose his/her contractual status, rights, or duties regarding usage of The Service.
The Company may transfer a business related to The Service, and transfer the contractual status of The Service, rights, and duties to the said business’s assignees. The Customers is to approve the said transfer in advance.
Article 18 (Modification/Revision of the Agreement)
The Company may modify/revise the Agreement whenever The Company determines it as necessary.
By posting the details of the modification/revision of the Agreement over The Service, it is regarded as inured, and by this, the Customers is regarded as approving the modification/revision of the said Agreement.
Article 19 (Jurisdiction)
The Kyoto District Court shall be the agreed court with exclusive primary jurisdiction for all litigation in connection with this Service’s usage.
Article 20 (Governing Law)
The construction, validity, performance and interpretation of this Agreement shall be governed by the Laws of Japan.
Article 21 (Captions)
The headings used in this Agreement are for convenience only and shall not be used to limit or construe the contents of any of the sections of this Agreement.
© Mirabliss Corporation 〒615-0002
How to contact us